Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mothman News

Here's the latest from Andy Colvin, author of the Mothman's Photographer series of books:

Hey folks:

I'd like to remind everyone to check out the new blog site for the League of Western Fortean Intermediatists (LOWFI). This is a quality group of researchers.
http://forteanswest.com/

Also, don't forget to check out my Washington State director's blog there. Recently I've been posting excerpts of interviews from my latest book The Mothman's Photographer III: Meetings With Remarkable West Coast Witnesses Touched by Anomalous Activities of Interdimensional Entities, Archetypal Avatars, and the Eerie Yet Enlightening Phenomenon Known Infamously as “Mothman.”

http://forteanswest.com/wordpress-mu/washingtonlowfi/

Things are going quite nicely with my fourth book, which should be out this Summer or Fall. It will feature lots of letters and updates from previous and new witnesses, as well as the conclusion to my series on The Grassy Knoll. The Knoll recently went on hiatus by the way, so it was good that we got a few final shows in. The last show was particularly good, as Robert Denton, Vyz, and I honed in on the apparent "earth energy" source of the phenomena.

Lastly, I am forwarding the press release for this years ConspiracyCon convention in Santa Clara, CA. Although I am not listed on the bill, I will be sharing a table with my friend Adam Gorightly, who has recently re-released his stellar book about my old neighbor, Charles Manson.

A "Squeaky" clean fun-time should be had by all.

By the way, The Mothman's Photographer III has an interesting interview with Manson from the 1990s, where he reveals a few of his secrets using "mountainspeak" code.

Get your copy now before Big Brother shuts down the internet! ; - )

Andy

No comments: