Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Normal Vs. Paranormal

Jon Downes has a thought-provoking new post at his blog on cryptozoologyand the paranormal. In his introduction, Jon says:

"I just want to set the record straight about something. Over the past few weeks I been receiving letters from friends, and strangers alike. They all asked me the same thing. How come, when you have made your life's work the investigation of strange things, are you so resolutely against 'the paranormal'. Well the answer is, that I'm not. After all my most famous book, The Owlman and Others is unquestionably set within the twilight realms. It is not the investigation of things unknown that irritates me, but the misuse, and indeed abuse of the term 'the paranormal.'"

And here's the rest of Jonny's mighty-tome.

No comments: