Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spook House Media

Lili Brackett - of Lili's Lair, which is linked at this site - has contacted me with details of an excellent new venture. Here's Lili to tell you more:

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone in my contact list know that I have finally launched my marketing and web development agency Spook House Media. We cater to the entertainment and writing industries, as well as services and shops, specializing in the horror, sci-fi, paranormal, goth, and similar subculture genres.

I hope you will take a moment to visit my site www.spookhousemedia.com and like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/spookhousemedia You can also follow us on twitter www.twitter.com. If I can be of any service to you or anyone you know please feel free to contact me. Thank you again for your support.

Cheers
~Lili

207-205-3176

Lili.Brackett@Spookhousemedia.com

No comments: