Monday, October 27, 2008

Werewolf Radio Tonight

I'll be on Paranormal Radio at 9PM EST tonight discussing werewolves with host Captain Jack.

My most recent book, There's Something in the Woods, contains a lot of werewolf material from both sides of the Atlantic; so we'll likely get into a discussion of that, as well as the subject in general.

Also on the show with me will be Tim Beckley, who recently published The Big Book of Werewolves, for which I was extensively interviewed.

It should be a good show! Here's the link for all the details.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im anxiously counting the hours til 9 pm! : )

Nick Redfern said...

Thanks Raven; should be a good one!

Kate Fisher said...

Hopefully the topic will actually BE werewolves unlike the other night eh Nick?:) Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to check it out also.

Kate

Nick Redfern said...

Kate:
LOL, yes!