Monday, October 20, 2008

All-Things Mothman

Well, I got back last night from the annual Mass Monster Mash that was held at the weekend in Boston; and I can say that a great time was had by all, thanks to the hard work of John Horrigan and his crew. I stayed at the house of fellow Fortean and uber-podcaster Tim Binnall while I was there, and we had a cool time hanging out with the likes of Loren Coleman and Big Bird author, Ken Gerhard.

And on the subject of Loren, I have to say that his illustrated lecture on Mothman was most definitely the highlight of the weekend. If you missed it, you missed a treat!

Also on the subject of Mothman, over at my Lair of the Beasts column for Mania.com you can find my new review of the re-issued edition of Gray Barker's classic book, The Silver Bridge - finally back in-print at an affordable price. Here's the link.

No comments: