Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Elizabeth's Monster

Jennae digs deep into the strange and winding tale (Not tail! Or, perhaps, maybe!) of the monster of Elizabeth Lake.

She begins: "So I just learned about another lake monster the other day. This one is very different from other lake monsters that I have written about. This one is much more sinister, and, believe it or not, much more mysterious than any other lake monster that I’ve heard about. The lake in question is called Elizabeth Lake. This lake is located near Palmdale in LA County. Some say that this is the oldest lake in the state. I’m not really a person who studies lake history, so I couldn’t tell you for sure. This lake has been nicknamed Laguna Del Diablo; and if you look at the history of this lake, it’s easy to see why."

And here's the link to Jennae's complete article.

No comments: