Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jon Downes: Ready for a Break!

Jon Downes reveals what he's been up to for the last couple of months as far as the Head-Office of the CFZ is concerned, and says:

"This has been a ridiculous year so far! I took on far too much work at the end of 2007 and I just simply haven't stopped. As of today, so far in 2008 we have released ten books, two issues of Exotic Pets, one issue of Animals & Men, five 20-30 minute web-TV shows, fourteen live broadcasts, one full-length documentary (an hour-and-three-quarters), plus I have written original music for most of the above. I am bloody exhausted! However, there is light at the end of the tunnel, and I am nearly in a position where I can rest back on my laurels and shout WOO HOO at my own cleverness."

Here's the rest of Jon's post.

No comments: