Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bigfoot & The Paranormal 3

The third and final part of the interview that the Blogsquatcher recently did with me on the issue of Bigfoot and the paranormal has just been posted online and can be found here.

And as I say in the interview with respect to the controversy surrounding the question of whether or not Bigfoot has paranormal origins:

"I never judge people on their beliefs, because I don't -- none of us has the answers. But I would say that, regardless of whether or not bigfoot researchers agree with me or not, I think the one thing they most would agree with me about, is that at some point, pretty much every bigfoot researcher has come across at least one case of the type that I'm talking about. I would defy you to find a bigfoot researcher who has never found a case that has even the smallest aspect of weirdness to it. I think in everybody's files you're going to find one like that. Either it was seen near a Native American burial ground, or it had glowing eyes, or something weird happened."

No comments: