Friday, June 20, 2008

Tension at the CFZ...

As the departure date for the CFZ's expedition to Russia gets ever closer, an ominous atmosphere has descended upon the Center's headquarters in Devon, England, as Jon Downes reveals below...

"God, I wish that I could tell you all the stuff that's been going on behind the scenes here, but I can't. Sufficient to say that it has been an emotional roller-coaster, but despite setbacks it is all still going ahead. With less than 48-hours left to go, the atmosphere here is more than tense, and I don't think any of us will be happy until I get the phone call sometime on Sunday morning telling us that they have safely arrived in Russia..."

2 comments:

cryptidsrus said...

Hopefully everything will turn out great...

Wish Downes and the rest all the best. Hopefully the Almasty will show itself finally.

Nick Redfern said...

Thanks C; looks like it's going well...