Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Mass Mystery Weekend

For those of you who may want to attend, I'll be speaking at the annual Monster Mash at the Boston-based "Mass Mystery Weekend" on the night of Saturday, October 17. The subject of my lecture: my various trips to Puerto Rico in search of the Chupacabras.

I'll be showing lots of never-before-seen imagery of witnesses, locations and more, and discussing the highlights of my expeditions.

On the same evening, Loren Coleman will be speaking on the Abominable Snowman and Tom Slick; so a monstrous time should be had by all!

Also: for those into UFOs, on the previous night I'll be lecturing on the crashed UFO controversy at the UFO Show - which is the first-part of the weekend-long Monster Mash (and at which good friend Peter Robbins will also be speaking - on the Rendlesham Forest UFO event of December 1980).

Hope to see you there!

No comments: