The new issue of Britain's Paranormal magazine contains a 6-page article from me that details what I consider to be my "Top-10" investigations of the unknown. Of those ten, a number fall into the category of cryptozoology:
1. One on Bigfoot in the United States;
2. An encounter of the Big-Cat kind in the tunnels of the London Underground;
3. A weird report of Gargoyles in Texas;
4. A story pertaining to the undoubtedly-paranormal Goat-Man of the U.S.;
5. And, finally, my quest for the truth pertaining to the Chupacabras of Puerto Rico.
And, also in the same issue, you can find a great article from Dr. Karl Shuker on mysterious, bat-like winged-things.
Paranormal is an excellent publication, and under the editorship of Richard Holland it's going from strength to strength.