Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kithra on Creatures of the Circles

I always look forward to reading a new article from paranormal researcher and writer, Kithra. And her new one does not disappoint at all. As you'll see, the subject matter is a highly intriguing one: it deals to a significant degree with strange beasts seen in the vicinity of both crop circles and ancient stone circles in the county of Wiltshire, England.

As I mentioned to Kithra when she told me she was planning to write the article, I am working on a couple of chapters for my next book that tackle these very same areas. The gods of synchronicity are at work, it seems.

Here's the link to her article.

2 comments:

Kithra said...

Many thanks for the kind words, Nick.

It seems that synchronicity has been at work in lots of places recently. And, as always, I shall very much look forward to reading your next book.

Nick Redfern said...

You're welcome!