Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Strange Frequencies Radio

I recorded an episode of Strange Frequencies Radio on Sunday night, and which has just been posted online right here.

We discussed a whole variety of cryptozoological issues, including (A) how I got interested in crypto; (B) the issue of "flesh-and-blood vs. the paranormal" when it comes to Bigfoot in general, and the British Bigfoot in particular; (C) my expeditions to Puerto Rico in search of the Chupacabras; (D) the essential requirements needed on a creature-hunt; and much more.

And before I forget, there's a competition, too. Listen in, and if you can correctly name my favorite Ramones song, you can win a prize! Only large amounts of money and beer will entice me into revealing the answer...maybe...

Otherwise, take a guess and you may be the winner!

2 comments:

Jason Korbus said...

If anyone happens to read this, visit www.strangefrequenciesradio.com

The song begins with a P...

Nick Redfern said...

And a fine song it is too!