Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take the time to sincerely thank everyone who has visited (and/or commented at) There's Something in the Woods this year; and to wish you a happy Christmas, and the very best for 2009! I may be back online over the weekend; but if not, I'll be back on Monday of next week.


cryptidsrus said...

Hope you had a happy one, Nick!!!

Scott C said...

Hi Nick, happy Post-Christmas. It is not such a happy time, though, for your fellow monster hunter, Loren Coleman. You can read about his latest plight with the IRS at
I'm doing what I can to help, by routing any donations to my site ( to Loren until his deadline with the tax man comes on January 12th. Please do what you can, too, to publicize Loren's situation. And have a happy 2009!!! Thanks -- Scott C.