Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy Texas!

Well, who would have thought it?! The normally sunny Dallas-Fort Worth area is today covered in snow and ice, and the wind sounds like it has been lifted straight from the soundtrack to some old 1960s Hammer-horror film! And, as this photo (just taken) shows, even my Union Jack flag looks pummelled by the weather.

All we need now is a Texas equivalent of The Devil's Footprints to put in an appearance!


Red Pill Junkie said...

Amazed by the ballsiness of your Union Jack display! Are looking to get shot or something? ;)

Corinna said...

Oooooo.....where is the snowman with the Birmingham City Bootboy T-shirt and the empty can of Spesh?

Nick Redfern said...

RPJ: Hahaha, I have to fly the flag of my home-country! Just like I have to drink hot tea, and watch football (let's not call it soccer!)!

Nick Redfern said...

Hey Corinna


It's too frozen to build a snowman! The snow is pretty much turned to ice now.

If not, I would have built one for you, but it would have to have been with a can of heineken or similar because (to my horror!) I can't get Spesh anywhere!

I may have to open up an import business for that wonderful nectar!