Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Desert Monsters?

Well, yes...kind of!

As someone who spends a lot of time on the road, doing investigations into this and that, I always look forward to a trip that takes me deep into the heart of mysterious, desert locales.

One such experience occurred just a couple of months ago. It was early December of last year when I spent just under a week roaming around the deserts of California with the likes of Andy - The Mothman's Photographer - Colvin, Greg Bishop, Adam Gorightly, and a few other Fortean figures.

And it was while checking out those same desert locales that I took the following photos. Real desert monsters? No! But, I do like to think of them as cool creations of a near-crypto kind!








2 comments:

Andrew D. Gable said...

Those dinosaurs were actually in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, funnily enough!

Nick Redfern said...

Hey Andrew:

Mercifully, I never saw that film! LOL.

The photos of the 2 smaller dinosaurs, behind the fences, were taken just a short drive from George Van Tassel's legendary Integratron.