Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beyond Reality

I got back home last night around the witching-hour after speaking at the TAPS' Beyond Reality gig in New Hampshire at the weekend; and an excellent time was had by all. And there was an interesting selection of lectures too: Ouija-Boards, demonology, ghost-hunting, and hauntings were all covered in an informative and entertaining style.

For my part: I gave a lecture on cryptozoology, but one that was focused more upon the paranormal aspects of the subject (Goat-Man, Owl-Man etc) - which is, of course, an area that provokes a lot of controversy. Nevertheless, I got good feedback from the approximately 300 people who were in attendance.

The TAPS group are a great bunch of people, and if you ever get the chance to attend their events, you'll have a great time!

1 comment:

Haley Haunted said...

Hey Nick, it was awesome meeting you this weekend! I wish I had been able to sit on your lecture :(