Friday, April 17, 2009

24 Hours of Mystery!

SITD/Ripley's 24 Hr Anniversary Bash

A very special event is happening tomorrow: namely, the Shadows in the Dark 24hr Anniversary Bash live from the Ripley's Museum in St. Augustine, Florida. This is - as its name suggests, of course - a marathon, 24-hour-long series of radio interviews with a whole range of authors, researchers, writers and investigators within the realms of the paranormal and Forteana.

Click on this link, and you'll find the complete schedule of events (in East-Coast times).

As you'll see, me and Linda Godfrey will be on the show from 3PM to 4PM, and the subject will be (what else?!) werewolves. Doubtless Linda will be updating the audience on her latest research, and I'll be discussing my werewolf investigations that appear in my book, There's Something in the Woods.

This looks to be an excellent event; and if you can stay awake for the whole 24-hours, you will be in for a great treat!

2 comments:

Kate Fisher said...

Nick, do you know if this was archived. I could not listen to you live but would still love to check it out if possible. Thanks.

Kate

Nick Redfern said...

Unfortunately, no I don't know Kate. However, with a 24-hour show, and it promoted very widely, I would have thought that they would want to archive it.