Friday, October 12, 2007

Coming Soon: Linda Godfrey's "Strange Wisconsin"

Linda Godfrey, author of the books The Beast of Bray Road and Hunting the American Werewolf informed me today that she has just mailed me a review copy of her new book: Strange Wisconsin. I noted at the Amazon link for the book that it has the official release date as October 31: Halloween. That just so happens to be the same day that my wife and I got married. In Las Vegas. Yeah, I know: a Vegas wedding on the night that the ghouls, the ghosts and hook-nosed witches come out to play. Hell, I never claimed we were normal! We did, however, dress as conventional bride and groom. We saved the leather and chains for our first anniversary...
Anyway, as soon as I have read the book, a full review will appear here.

No comments: