Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bigfoot in San Antonio?

Ken Gerhard sent me this last night, which is a story that he's keeping track of, and which I'll keep you updated on. Over to Ken:

"Last night - November 30th, police on the west side of San Antonio received a 911 call from multiple eyewitnesses who claimed that they saw a hairy, hominid standing over six feet tall, run out of the woods and kill a deer. The incident was reported to the local media and broadcast earlier today. The witnesses were apparently homeless and responding officers who interviewed them found them to be completely sober and rational, though understandably scared. The police chose not to search for the creature. I have just returned from a stake out of the area, which is located at the intersection of Loop 1604 and highway 151, about ten miles from where I live. The area is somewhat developed, although fairly wooded and located near several creeks. Most of the area is private property and is fenced with barbed wire. Obviously I was not about to trespass and I'm still not 100% sure of the exact location of the incident. Reporter Joe Conger from Eyewitness News did visit the exact spot earlier today and told me there were some animal bones present. I plan on returning there with him tomorrow to look for tracks and other evidence."

No comments: